&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Technologic

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it, charge it, point it, zoom it, press it, snap it, work it, quick - erase it, write it, cut it, paste it, save it, load it, check it, quit - rewrite it, plug it, play it, burn it, rip it, drag and drop it, zip - unzip it, lock it, fill it, call it, find it, view it, code it, jam - unlock it, surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it, cross it, crack it, switch - update it, name it, read it, tune it, print it, scan it, send it, fax - rename it, touch it, bring it babe, watch it, turn it, leave it, start - format it.

Technologic, technologic, technologic, technologic.

Good god, tech is fucking with me big style recently.

  1. Netgear WG311 v2 WiFi pci card: Netgear, you fucking pricks, when you change the chipset on a card, change the motherfucking model number. v2 of this card is not supported by the ath driver in FreeBSD. I had to NDIS wrap some old XP drivers instead.
  2. Pipex: Uh, stop dropping my connection you silly twats, 'kay? Thanks. They were doing it around midday yesterday when I was trying to update to OpenBSD 3.7. Now I'm upgrading obsd ports to 3.7 (since libiconv package won't work...) they're doing it again.
  3. reiser4: Yeah, I know 'ricer4'. One of my partitions became corrupt: 217:20.17 fsck.reiser4 and counting. If, after letting it run for however fucking long it takes, I've suffered any substantial data loss, it's gone. XFS/JFS/something that doesn't fucking suck here I come.