&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

One time

I think I used to post about eschewing one-pair hands, and never going very far without two-pair plus. "Oh, he called my cbet and bet the river, I'll fold TPTK." Surprisingly, that guy was more successful than whatever I have become. Oh, I flopped overcards to my PP, c/f or sometimes cbet. Basically, give the fuck up without a monster.

Now, I'm doing outrageous stuff like playing large pots with overpairs/TPTK. You know, those crappy one-pair hands. No wonder I'm losing so badly.

Whatever. I had something I was going to say but I just sidetracked myself by still bitching about poker. God I hate that game.

Anyway, ordered some rope, need to see about drugs (probably Ket). Nearly busto so things are going accordingly.