&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

lollerskatez

Two people disconnected today because of me. lolz. I wasn't even doing shit to the first one, he just kept whining at me so I said 'fag' after I killed him. Then he just wouldn't shut up :) Some rounds later, he hit two rails in a row to win that round for his team, said something like "were you watching?", and disconnected. Cellphoned :( The next round I hit about six rails (4 in a row).

Second one made the mistake of saying "chase more?" to me. Oops. He ended up joining our team since we were winning to unbalance the game. Some other people complained so he switched back. After getting owned for awhile he disconnected.

gg noobs.

I actually have nothing against either of them but if they're going to be idiots, fuck 'em.