&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Deep, omg!

I am convinced that this is AA. Absolutely. Which is why I don't play deepstacked poker. Obviously for 100BB I am more than happy getting it all-in. 300BB and the third nuts doesn't look so good. Yeah, he could have QJ, JJ, or AxKs but he'd have to be a total idiot to lose 300BB with those. Maybe I'm reading too much into "alot more cautious". Oh, does that mean he won't stack off with a 5-high flush on a paired board? RLY?

Fuck knows what a "cautious calling station's" range is there. If it's any Queen or any flush then Queens full is a monster. I really don't think it is. Possibly he has a King-high flush. Possibly he called flop with JJ because he's a calling station...AQ/QJ possible too. For my definition of cautious he's got AA/AQ/QJ/JJ here. Preflop makes it likely to be AA/JJ, possibly AQ. Everything about it screams AA to me but whatever.

Looks like hero pushed and villain correctly folded. lolz, how wrong am I? Apparently his range was way wider than I could possibly imagine. Obviously he was willing to play a big pot with any Queen or any flush.

I see I have a lot to learn about 6max and relative hand strengths.

Meh. Anyway, what I hate about deepstacked poker is if you get outdrawn you're fucked because that exact situation will not arise again very often. However, for 100BB it's just a case of uttering a "fuck me to tears" and rebuying because that exact same situation will present itself very shortly. Waiting for the same thing to occur when you're deepstacked could take a very long time indeed.