&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Of course

"Of course", I said, as the river made his 4 card straight against my flopped set in the HU SNG. When your sets are getting cracked HU there isn't much to do but grimace. I'm 0/4 in HUSNG today. I can't say I've been playing brilliantly but whatever.

I'm thinking about getting up earlier to play some light night poker with the Americans. I'm not sure if it's worth it. I have little enough beauty as it is without sacrificing beauty sleep like that.

Woo, I'm 1/5 in HUSNGs. Passive fucker finally flopped something he liked against my nuts. Q8o on Q89 board, I had JTs. Blinds were at 50/100, lol. I hate playing against people that fold too much...because I do it too. Much better to be up against a hyperaggro monkey where a few good calls will finish him.

I also managed to hit a few sets in ring too. IDK, though, I didn't make the most out of the one I actually got action on...but then I see someone take a raise flop, push turn when checked to line and get payed off. lol?

I also got a split pot at 400NL with AQs. Good job I didn't become too weak there.