&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Friday

Mmm

Haven't played much today. Watched Tuff's 2p2 game video. CTS destroyed that table but I really wanted Tony to win. At least he got a royal..."Look at it!". BT_RainMan22 is a fucking weak idiot who I've buddylisted. cts made obvious squeeze plays on him and he kept folding. Plus he was minraising SCs and other dumbshit. Watched HSP204. I can see why HSNL think that the Party 10/20 dragons would destroy that table. I'm not so sure but Laak is probably playing close to how they play and is doing very well. Antonio continues to be unlucky as shit with QQ+.

Sitting in a game for which I have over 40 buyins allows me to play pretty darn good. I'm still 17/9 though, even though I feel I am "raising the hell out of it". My notable hand of the day so far...(not that I am a huge favourite or anything, I didn't noticed he had an OESD at the time so I thought he was totally retarded)

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (5 handed) internettexasholdem.com

saw flop|saw showdown

Hero ($50)
UTG ($49.49)
MP ($124.73)
Button ($297.11)
SB ($36.76)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Qc, Qd. SB posts a blind of $0.25.
1 fold, MP calls $0.50, Button calls $0.50, SB (poster) raises to $2.75, Hero raises to $8.5, MP folds, Button folds, SB calls $6.

Flop: ($19) Jc, Ts, 6s (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $15, SB calls $27.76 (All-In), Hero calls $12.76.

Turn: ($74.52) 5c (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($74.52) Kc (2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $74.52

Results:
Hero has Qc Qd (one pair, queens).
SB has Kd Qs (one pair, kings).
Outcome: SB wins $46.76. Hero wins $27.76.