&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

By jove

I did it. Used parted (actually, gparted on the the ubuntu 6.10 live-cd since that was the only live-cd that supported my SATA controller) and partitioned the free space. Just globbed it as one big 270G partition for now. Going to hold off on writing to it, however. I may either create multiple partitions or mirror my OSX partition in RAID-1. Having both partitions on a single disk is pretty far from optimal but it's better than nothing.

Played pokah. Put in all money with the best hands on every street but still lost some medium sized pots thanks to great rivers. If anything, I played a little weakly. w/e.

Josh, new coach, seems keen. He obviously grasps the concept of more sessions = more money for him. Oh, good start, 10PM EST after I told him EST was UTC-5. Yeah, sorry, dude, 3AM no goot.

Britney. lol. Her fans are like 10 times as hot as she is.

Christina, OTOH...

First day back at work and my arm/hand is already fucked. I've gotta get out of that place.