&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

No such thing

Played 1h30. That will do. Ran/played better. How? Was squeaky tight. I mean, like stupidly so. Got roughly the same action on good/bad hands as playing looser.

That's SSNL for you.

Laggiest I got was 3betting UTG's open with AKo in the BB. He calls, flop is QsTxs. I fire, he calls...I check/fold the turn. WEE. I stopped 3betting AQ+ after that.

Only won two big pots...both with crappy hands. K7s, flop is 7AQ, I cbet, he calls. Turn is a King, I bet, he calls. River is an x, I check behind, and he shows QJ. Other one: I raise AJs in the SB over limpers, BB calls. I flop a FD on 97d5d flop, I bet, he calls. Turn bricks, I fire again, he calls...Jack on the river. I check, with the intention of calling a bet (maybe not full pot...then again, maybe), he checks behind. 76o, well done, you didn't get there.

HSP.307: LOL DONKAMENTS. I'm actually surprised Brian had such a hard time folding AT to Paul. Paul was playing pretty damn tight (although his line there was suspicious). Against Farahah, I bet he calls. I mean, Brian's saying "K+FD or bottom set" and his equity against that range isn't really that great so I don't understand the difficult. Unless he was hollywooding.

I don't get what was going on with Paul. He started off by folding KJ/QT type hands and then raises Q7o, a hand that's just terrible.

Installed Q3 on OSX. PB still doesn't work. Hooray. Semi-installed Q4, it doesn't run. Hooray.

nzbq stopped working. Installed hellanzb but it does't start. UGH. Something is dodgy with my RPC libraries, I guess. At least plain old nzbget works for now. I'd say "oh well, I'll run it on ice and not fire" but I'm not sure I want to. ice E6600's hostname, fire 2500+'s hostname. The point is to offload crap like that to fire.

And ice is living up to it's name. It really does shift a tremendous amount of air (1x200mm, 3x120mm, & 1x80mm fans). Thank god we're coming out of winter. Unfortunately, ACPI (sleep) doesn't work.