&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Friday

la la la

Thoughts: Party still looks fishy. 2p2ers are having 10k months at 400NL and below. Why the fuck am I pissing about at FTP where a) games aren't great & b) it's clearly rigged against me? So...datamine Party and have a looksee. Problems: Party software is fucking terrible.

PokerEV sounds similar to what I was thinking about. A bit retarded but easier than writing one myself.

Damn Enta. What good is having a huge download allowance if one cannot download a fucking thing due to terrible connectivity? I hope this is the profiling thing otherwise I'm going to be pissed off.

300CR videos! Taylor's vid was slightly chopped. Maybe I didn't download it all. Let's see, you flop the nuts in a 3bet pot, turn a straightflush. Retrying...Damn you enta. Watching Brian's POV, lols. This is freaking hilarious. "Taylor's playing like a nit but I'm just going to go with my 9-3 offsuit against him..." rofl, Andrew doubles Brian up with his K2o, then 67 > AQ flippament.

Great, crash fire. Possibly because I was transcoding something. Eff that.

DS9: Dark? Uh, not so far (116). Okay, a little darker now...