&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

I know

Why don't I call the UTG PFRs C/R all-in on a 923r flop with JJ? Because...I beat...uh...well. Let's see. THATS NOT IMPORTANTANCE! I HAVE A PAIR. A MOTHERFUCKING-OVERPAIR! I CAWWWL, LOLZ.

Another fantastic session. I play JJ tricky, he c/r AA all-in on me. 2 outs twice, not the nuts for me...

I raise TT, shortstack calls with Q3s. Flop QQx. I bet, he calls. I know he has a Queen after that but I can't fold so I give him another 7BB. 2 outs once, not the nuts for me...

I flop FH & quads. No action. I play quads tricky by c/c, checking, and checking against aggro. He rivers two pair and still doesn't bet. Owned. Of course, he c/r me off 6 high earlier and is a c/r monkey but...no. I should have donked the flop, I guess. Donked the turn. Donking the river would have actually worked, probably, since he hit two pair but w/e. FH: I call for set value because villain is tight-passive. I donk but I guess I should have c/r.

Should have folded the JJ, even though it's such a ridonkulous line for the PFR to take. I only beat a bluff and I doubt a regular is bluffing with AK there ever. I don't actually know what he's doing there but w/e. FUCKING 2p2, I want to post the fucking hand, you scum.