&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

Sigh

Even Josh's luckbox can't save me from FT. KK...I finally hit a very good flop against a monkey: KQx. Make standard 3bet cbet. Call. Turn J, uh, I don't know what to do and Josh isn't saying anything so I do $40 into $55. Call. T on the river. I cry. I try and push, FTS resets my push to a minbet. olol. Call. Yep, AQ. Yep. Yep. Why not.

Oh, and KK again. JT8hh. 30/9/1.78 guy CRAI after calling a 3bet cold. I say JJ/TT. Josh says not a good spot but you have to call. STANLEY YOU IDIOT. I told him exactly what this guy has. I call it anyway, partially for illustration purposes. TT. Meh, I thought JJ would make this guy less of a moron to be coldcalling a 3bet OOP but w/e. He knew what was coming on the flop and that I wouldn't fold (one way or the other). Going to post hand. I guarantee responses will be overwhelming folds. Because that's what SSNL does most of the time. Like Josh says I'm never folding KK v. Q9xcc9, CRAI. Ever, for any reason. lol, what?

FTS majorly pissed me off tonight. 3 minbets/raises because it kept resetting the betbox. Minraises, meh, whatever. Minbetting river on KQxJT though, omfg. Apparently it's a bug due to mousing over the OSD stuff moving the cursor outside of the window, even though I have OSD crap disabled. So I've repositioned it and hopefully that's the last of that crap.

I've told Josh if I busto, we're donzo. We're probably donzo, so I'm probably hanging myself. Need to get some decent drugs for the occasion.

Enta has been terrible tonight. Skype didn't work. So glad I bought a headset.