&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Entourage

Nip slip. E's gf, very hot. Far too hot for E.

Uma Thurman's saggy breasts have been around the web these past few days. Ugh, there goes that fantasy. The Jessicas (Biel/Alba) are getting sexy in upcoming comedies. Yay. It's such a shame Alba really sucks as an actress. She was okay in the first season of Dark Angel...but after that, pretty darn terrible.

Anyway, so much for playing beaucoup hands. AQ has me on tilt. If it were only the TPTK+FD hand, w/e. That's how I dumped loads of buyins at 1/2. Pushing 'good' draws into 2p+. That's FT for you. Then to payoff a shorties set the very next orbit...instaTILT. Even if I have AA, I'm still going to be mega pissed that I have to payoff a 44BB fucktard.