&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

Obv

Back from break. KK < AA all-in pf. KK < TP+BDFD. Poker is fun because...1. get good hand 2. play it so-so 3. ??? 4. LOSE.

Seriously, why bother? First hand at table get dealt KK. Ugh. Loads of limpers, including SB. I raise (why?) 3 calls. Flop is Q33r which is pretty good. I bet...2/3. 2 folds and SB calls. Turn is 4 putting two hearts out there. His range for calling the flop is a Queen or a 3 so I check intending to call/valuebet river. River 7 giving 3 hearts, he bets...I think about folding. I don't see why a Queen would bet...he can't have a worse two pair. Whatever, fulltilt has made it my job to pay off their eminently optimistic calls: QThh, backdoor flush FTW.

KK, 3bet 20/6/2 guy...he 4bets...sigh...fulltilt has made it my job to pay off when they have AA, I push, AA holds despite QJxxx board. Cooler? No, because they must be folding KK to a single 3bet whenever I get it.

I give up. Where's my drugs so I can hang myself? Oh right, can't get those either.