&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

awkward

Spent a lot of time making an OSP stats shell script/awk program. Oh, that's useful...

auvm58.dsl.pipex.com/q3stats_050703

It's meant to reject games where I did less than 6k damage (i.e. not a full game -- unfortunately there's no playing time recorded in the stats dumps), so how I ended up with a minimum score of 5 is beyond me. In other words, I only scored five points but dished out over 6k of damage (in theory that's 60 kills maximum). How odd (probably a bug :P).

I'm also getting owned on the humiliations (19 total, 8 in a single game) and the pineapples. Rockets are weaker than I'd like and I also thought rail would be higher (although the 102 kills [>20k damage] on Silly Railings is kind of nifty).

Plus, of course, I can't cap worth shit, but so it goes...