&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

PLOL

Omahaha might be my new game. It's very 'nitty' and even if you put your money in bad it's almost always 40/60 unless you're a complete idiot. Also, there doesn't seem to be that many pros at small stakes. Not sure about midstakes. This is also "inspiring".

Can I have one? Either one? I mean, if they were identical, I'd rather have the double all to myself without having to share her with the world.

Um, I think I quit AKo. It is a piece of fucking trash. I have not won a significant pot with it that I can recall. Playing SSNL experimenting with a more aggro style. Call a 3bet with AKo, OOP, flop is king high. I check call flop, check call turn (Jack) push. KK goot, AK not goot. This wasn't for 100BB, mind, but more than 50BB. I called to confirm that I should fold. Which makes no sense but I knew it was a fold but wanted to look it up at small stakes rather than higher.

So, yeah, I wish I could fold AKo/KQo from every position but they provide camo for better hands (i.e. any hand) so you 'have' to raise them. I would rather have JTs any day. I just don't know, it seems like the classic reverse implied odds hand, and one that I don't know how to fucking playing, obviously. I think, in future, I will fold AKo OOP preflop to a 3bet but call with AQs+, PPs, & JTs+. Frak AK. I guess pushing with it isn't 'bad' but its equity against a typical villains calling range (QQ+) is pretty bad. I'd rather take the equity of 56s.

Oh, and I played another SNNLHUSNG and got 3rd. Great. Final hand, I'm semi-shortstacked with 66 OTB. Raise, he calls. Flop is J42 or something. Single fucking over card. He bets pot, and I push for t700 more or whatever. J5o goot. I mean, I guess I could play these things more optimally by just waiting and spening half an hour on every match like these downies seem to.

Oh, just tried a 3rd one. Final hand OESFD v. overpair (87 v. KK on Q56. lol, coinflipaments no goot. I just don't know how to win heads-up, let's face it. Limping every button, calling every raise in and out of position and making me fold every fucking hand seems to be the optimal strategy. Flopped two pair on 84x, turned eight's full and got minraised, I think I should have pushed here, really, in the hopes he had an eight instead of calling, and leading on the flush river. Hey ho, one line makes money off of trips, the other off of the flush. OF COURSE, I choose wrong.

Anyway, these donkngos are supposed to be helping me with my HU game but mainly they're just highlighting how much it sucks. 0/3 is a sweet ROI, yo!

Fuck it, I'll play 6max Omahaha and set mine with AAKKds.