&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Clubbed to death

'Wahey!' Tomo wrote off his VW Golf today driving to the shop. lol, crashaments!

I feel bad for him, obv., but watching him drive around in that wrecked piece of shit was hilarious.

Hit a combo draw at 400NL. QT6: AJ v. AQo. It seems B3B all-in has dickall FE. I'm still down on the month with combo draws but of course I've been getting in against the worst possible hands (sets/two pair). Surprisingly, though, I've been getting called by TP, various kickers, middle, and even bottom pair.

So, I made some funky CSS classes for the different suits. I even used the pseudo-selector :after to insert content. Interestingly, inserting an entity (e.g. content: "♠") does not work you have to insert the unicode.

3rd season of Lost is a hell of a lot better than season 2. Not quite sure what to make of the end of 304, though. How can they be on a different island? How come no one's noticed that there's another island before now? I'm sure it will be explained (slowly...) but, as far as mind bending twists go, it's pretty weak.