&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

2.16.19

First things first: wget http://media.egotastic.com/media/pictures/0602/jessica-alba-ass-{01..33}.jpg

Began the new year with a new kernel. It, um, sucks? For some reason even after I read about the the libata SATA changes, it still took several recompiles to get right. In the end, make xconfig, enabling libata and my driver, and then leaving everything else the fuck alone seemed to work. I also added a no panic blink boot parameter to stop my keyboard from locking up. And then...I had to patch vmware to compile vmnet against it properly. So a lot of crap to get going and so far I'm not overly enthused with performance. Horrible scheduling?

Watching Stargate SG-1 season 9+ for lack of stuff to do. Probably watch Atlantis too. Interestingly, 10x03 is an Atlantis crossover. Trying to get my sleep schedule back to normal today.

Haven't played poker today. No motivation since I feel I'm playing decently (1 huge mistake for...6BB) and yet, still losing. I'll probably fuck it off today (especially since FT seems to be down) and then try some more tomorrow.