&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Tuesday

Can't complain

Set over set in my favour (only like 2 more to go to get even), AA v. AKs all-in preflop. That was about it for joy. Rest involved bluffs snapped off, every cbet raised, etc, etc. Oh wait, there was another set over set hand but I lost the minimum because my two outer completed a flush and river made 4 to a straight. Guy still made a thin valuebet, though.

I'm a lot quieter preflop than I was, discarding AK very often. So I doubt I'm ever getting AQs v. AK in preflop again. But, by the same token, I'm not getting AK in against KK+ anymore so w/e. Also, I think I'm adapting to table conditions better. E.g. where there are 5 people with 30%+ VPIP, playing looser is unnecessary. Although at some tables I find myself running way to tight after adapting, not raising marginal OTB because blinds never fold or there's a limper that never folds. I have to try and find a better balance.