&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

FIGHT!

Not much of a fight offered by Pipex. "Can I have a MAC code, please?" "Sure, no problem! Let me ask you some additional security questions...THERE YOU GOGOGO, SIR!" Heh.

Anyway, joined UKFSW (enta reseller). Just look at that generous allowance. 390GB ought to be enough for anyone...

You know what's ramped up my usage recently, though? ST:TNG. Fucking posting the entire series as only DVDs. Xvids and I'm looking at what? 1/5th the transfer? 7 seasons, 7 dvds a season, ~5GB a disk = 245GB.

Dude, your sister is hot. I would do obscene things to her. I may do obscene things while fantasizing about her. Aren't you glad you posted her picture?

Watched HSP. Really large pots, pretty sick.

apt-get banners. (moo).