&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Winning move

...is to firebomb these fuckers into the ground. Fuck FT. Two setup hands right after the other: Raise AQs, flop TP+FD, get C/R, all-in, TAGFISH called OOP w/ QTs and instacalls. Obviously I can't get there.

Then a guy with 30/11.7/3.7 & 44BBs flops a set on me. Flop had two hearts, I have ace of hearts. I only call his flop raise. Heart on the turn...I c/c his push. Do not get there. I don't know if I played that right or no. Probably should fold turn/push flop. With an overpair, I push flop.

Insta -144BB. Thank you FT, you heaving cocksuckers. TPTK hand & turned FD, meh, I don't like it. Flopped TPTK+FD, I'm 5% behind. Big whoop. Obviously, I can't get there, though. Only droolers can get there. My range for pushing that flop is pretty narrow: AJs+/KJs/set/QT. Yeah, so it's an instacall with QT...which you should have folded preflop you fucking TAGFISH. I'll keep saying it, but I don't like my AQo hand.