&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

LAGG

So I tried playing LAG...which means loosing money much faster since I don't even have to have a hand to pay people off! Turn push with NFD...he has to have a monster to call here...*flips middle set*...BASTARD.

Obviously. Feel like I should be playing 22+, Axs, & 65s+. That's what...78+48+32+28...13% VPIP. Throw in AKo and it's 15% VPIP.

Whatever, I think...and I'm pretty serious about this, that I'll do PLO flippament for what remains on FTP. If I win I'll try and forgo the temptation to flip until robusto. If I lose, I may just get drunk and hang myself. Thing is...if it painless, I'd have done it already. Shotgun to the brain would be ideal. Maybe I should move back to America just to get a gun? Or, I could use monies to holiday somewhere with a tall structure and on the last day jump off of it. There's an aquaduct around here but getting there is a hassle.

Meh. Hanging is easier. Maybe I'll get lucky (lol, yeah) and break my neck instead of asphyxiating. Anyway, a few minutes of agony is far better than any of the years I've lived past...probably '96.

Money can't buy happiness but it can solve problems. A million quid would solve all my immediate problems. But so will ten feet of rope.