&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

'standy'

Killed some standy newbs tonight, dear readers (googlebot). Although, they really had no idea what 'standy' means, i.e. aiming (big) shots while motionless. It's the hallmark of a novice that they have to stop dead to try and hit the important shots. Of course, their comeback was to cry "standy!" whenever I killed them, despite the fact that I was obviously moving. Tsk.

Standy newbs don't really bother me. They're pathetically easy to kill when they stop dead and inch their crosshair towards you. Trouble is they have a tendency to camp, too, and I really hate campers.

I try and avoid standing as much as possible. Although, I think I still do it when I have to look up over 45 degrees. I also chase sometimes, it's true, and I do spawn rape out of necessity. When I don't I inevitably get chased to death (not that it doesn't happen anyway).

Got 14 humiliations pissing about, not all against fellow pugilists, either. Truthly, this was more of a passive-aggressive response to losing then anything else.

I need to work on controlling my mouth. That's my true enemy.