&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Doomswitch off?

I'm winning pots? WTF. This can't be happening, can it? 78s flops a straight, rivers a flush. Guy wakes up when the backdoor flush gets there. Of course I have a flush too but it's only 8 high. I call and he has some crappy two pair. Earlier I won a large pot when my QQ held up against AKo. Makes a change.

Still substantially down, of course, but getting back to even for the day. When I'll ever get back to even overall after all the bullshit beats (KK, I'm looking at you, fag cowboys) I don't know. It'll take a while...

BSG: Awesome. Richard Hatch as the preacher was amazing. Chief Tyrell's storyline is pretty fucking heavy. When he was beating on Cali it looked like something out of Fight Club. I really like Cali too, I think she's sweet. Baltar's presidential campaign was interesting, not to mention the Caprica SAR mission. The Helo/Sharon relationship looks a little strained, in fact, Sharon looks strained full-stop. I guess losing a baby would do that to you. That whole mission looks pretty fucked, to be honest, but I think Six and the other Sharon are going to save them. Either that or they're all going to get captured first. From the looks of it, they cyclons aren't looking to take them alive, though. Can't wait until the finale, and I really hope they make another season. This one has been truly excellent (although I think the "48 hours earlier..." thing got a little old).

Fucking wasp buzzing around. Hulk smash!