&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Spew

Barney McGrew. Chased a draw (gutshot + FD) too far and it didn't come in. Dumb.

SB AA: Manage to actually raise preflop this time. All club flop but I have the Ace of clubs. All-in baby. Guy folds.

TT: Undercard flop, short tard pushes I call. He has set, I lose. I only called because I'd seen him push 55 on a JJx flop and river a 5 to break KK a few hands before. Thought he might still be dicking around.

BT JJ: Take it away from the PFR on a 4 club board (no clubs). Not hard really since he showed how weak he was. My 'wow' in the chatbox might have helped.

BB 66: 4bb raise preflop, I call and flop middle set. SS bets it, I call hoping some others call but no one does, not even the PFR. Turn's a King but the flush draw is still live. He bets, I put him all-in, he asks "you turned it, didn't you?". Truthfully I say no. He calls, his pair is no good.

Pretty break even session. Managed to datamine over 1000 hands last night on Pacific, which isn't bad. Think I'm going to try SS on Party later...