&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Friday

LRR

Now I recall why I stopped doing this. Having to fold AA on a flush turn in an unraised pot sucks ass (even though I had a redraw to the nut flush). Fuck it, if I win the blinds, I win the blinds I'm open raising from now on. I swear I've made that comment before.

Not really motivated to play poker at all. My big hands will lose and when I make a good hand postflop, I'll get no action. Glad I reread counterplay article, I was playing super sloppily. Now I'm back to playing tight-passive positional aware poker. Of course, my winrate isn't.

Raise big with KK, get a a caller. QJTr flop. I bet $5 into $7, get reraised to $15. Okay, AK man, I believe you. I fold. Very next hand I get dealt the crazy cowboys again. A maniac bets big, I push (unfortunately, I didn't rebuy in time). I flop top set to completely destroy his 66 (66...heh). Someone folded TT :( Oh, did you think I was tilting? I don't get mad anymore. Net of $7 over two hands. Fucksake. I was going to post the first one but I'm pretty confident that I was behind there (C/R for a start). I should have probably checked behind and spiked an Ace for a split (or to destroy his set/two pair). Me and my 'cbetting'.