&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

HSP

Great program. I'm surprised at how much that game resembles the games that I play. The disappointing thing is my play most resembles Buss (a nit) and not one of the better pros. Who would I like to emulate? Greenstein perhaps or Forrest. Probably Neageanu (sp) is the best at the table. Chan really did nothing in the time I was watching. Shieky came across as a fucking prick but that could have been the editing, although I somewhat doubt it. Harman impressed me until she donked her set of 7's. So nervous she knocks over her chips. No way Sammy could call that. The commentator was right: She should have called and pushed the turn. Sammy plays like a maniac but he was getting hit by the deck so he was running over the table. That KK vs. AA was played like a total fish and he should have definitely layed it down. I mean: Last hand of the night, Greenstein is not making some dumb move on you. He has to have a great hand to be reraising you here and it smells like AA/KK. Since KK is statistically unlikely, you have to muck the Kings. Face up of course.

Posting some of my leaky hands that I played today. Managed to dwindle away quite a lot of money doing a whole lot of nothing. Didn't make a really strong hand once. Folded AA on a Q4Q flop (85% confident I was up against 44 or AQ).