&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Sigh

Build up a small profit without going to SD much (since I never win at SD). Mostly stealing blinds and pots no one was interested in. Wasn't getting action on my big hands so I started increasing my preflop aggression. Then I pick up AA against the biggest fish at the table and a newbie. And lose, of course, since newbie calls 10% of his stack preflop with QJo and hits two pair. Fishes J9o is no good but neither are my rockets (board doesn't pair because well, you know, it's me). Going into the turn+river I'm a 30/70 dog but if I can tie in a 87/10 situation earlier, wtf can't I suckout for a change. God, I feel like such a retard for butchering the flop instead of putting fish all-in I should have been concentrating on the newbie. Still, I don't think I fold this ever since the only legitimate hands that beat me are JJ and 77. Anything else is a retards two pair in a huge pot (QJ, Q7, J7). FUCK. That pot would have unstuck me too. Why can't I just get AA and be up against KK, KK, QQ, & QQ on a 258r board. Why?