&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Flushing dreams

Of course, of course. How silly of me to put half my stack in with a set against a flush draw. Money in when I was ahead = $13. Money in when I was behind = $3. Nice implied odds you fraking moran. I don't think I can beat this game.

BSG finale was...interesting. Not too sold on the "one year later" thing. God knows what's happening with the cyclons. Richard Hatch (who was unbelievably great and is hopefully a recurring charatcter) told Roselyn that the cyclons had changed. Um, so why are they invading New Caprica? Six looks pissed at Baltar. Baltar has managed to betray humanity not once but twice, which probably won't look good on his resume. I don't like Adama's mustache much...all the other characters civilian lives are as I thought they might be.

Watched the first 3 episodes of Prison Break. I thought it was going to be a bunch of overhyped shit but it is pretty damn good. I don't know how many seasons it could possibly run for, though. Seems like it could probably only manage 2 at most.

Right, so I quit poker for the day. What happened? I got my money in as a 92% favourite and lost...then I got 50bb in as 66% fav and 12bb as a 77% dog. Meaning today I made one full buyin of Skalansky bucks but in reality lost 164bb. Standard.