&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Friday

BOOM

Litterally took a bad beat today when a steel bar fell and hit me in the face. Yes, that's how good I run (and I think I can play a game of chance for a living. Ha!). Bar's 50x50x2.5 wall, about 3m long and weighs about 12kg. I'm ~6'1" (1.85m) and the thing pivoted from upright to glance my cheek and bust my nose. I was going to try and work out what sort of force it hit me with but then I realised a) I don't remember enough physics to do that, even roughly and b) I don't care.

Wait, I googled. 2KN+ of force. Owie.

Sooo, blood everywhere. Little difficulty breathing because of the dried blood in my nose. It is possibly broken (linear fracture) and therefore crooked but of course the NHS doctor did not care so long as I can breathe.