&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Thursday

Winning Play

Is not to play at all.

Received an unpaid item strike from a retarded seller on ebay. The item (playing cards) is £5 inc. p&p but the seller does not accept paypal. I didn't notice that before I clicked the commit button. As soon as I did notice I ordered some sent him this message:

Please cancel my order, I didn't realise you didn't accept Paypal. Very sorry for any inconvenience :(

He responded saying he was waiting for his paypal account to be verified. I responded saying that I had already bought some cards "but I did misclick so...". People with some sense should be able to figure out that: I bought some cards. I no longer want cards. I fucked up. I will honour the fuck up.

But then I forgot about it and didn't log in for a month. He opened a dispute and it closed earlier this week. Good going, fella, that £5 must be important.

Now, I was going to respond to the cunt but, honestly, what's the point? Would it make me feel better to send him a snarky message and tell him that I hope he dies in a fire? A little, perhaps, but I'm sure he would report it.

So, the winning play is to just ignore him and the strike. I think it will only matter if I get more but I need to be more careful in future (that's twice now I've bought things only to realise I can't use paypal).

This is a nip slip? Am I blind or something? Her bra is a little see thru but it's still fucking there. Grr, so close but yet so far...

I <3 BBV

Unfortunately, reading all that took up the time I was going to use for pokering. Oh well.

Alias is freaking weak. Oh noes, evil twins again! Thank fuck it's been canceled. It had become by far the worst show I watch (well, maybe). Garner is no longer looking as hot as she once did. Unfortunately it also means Rachel Nichols disappears from my screen :(

UV screener release but not been posted to newzbin yet. For shame.