&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

DONKAMENT!

Uh, man, I think I need to go back to ring these donkaments are doing my head in. I play snowmen conservatively and lose to J3o's trip 3's. Meh. So while I was about 10th in chips with 30 donks left I'm now well below average and 20th. Time for doubles. Looks like I have to push the next Ace or pair. Meh!

Plus the fact that it's taking an excrutiating long time to complete. Back to 15th, woohoo. Funny thing is I think I would rather take the booby prize (13th: $171) than a $200+$15 entry for Sunday's Millon. I'll probably end up with neither.

Watched Basic Instinct 2 while I've been playing. Fucking crap. Stan Colemore(sp?) was funny but the plot was utter trash. Although I must say her body looks great considering her age.

SOB, 23rd. What a waste of time. In a cash game I go broke there never but if you have less than 10bb left TPGK == the nuts. Fair play, he had the best hand on every street.

Tomorrow, back to (sucking at) cash games.