&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Thud!

AQs loses to...75s on the river. I block and then call the raise. Well done, very well done him too for raising me on a paired board. Oh, and I did hit a set but villain folded to my 3bet (had to really, unless I was folding on a flush turn).

Puts me into the red for the month (-$40). Yay. Biggest losers: TT (yesterday), AQs (today), and AKs (dumb flush push). I'm losing on one pair hands and straights. Fuck poker.

Oh, and I can no longer play on Pacific since their software is so shit. IDK why it's become like treacle but it's utterly unusable.

Read "Going Postal" and "Thud!", much more enjoyable than playing cards with retards. My major weakness is, well, lack of aggression but besides that it's not coping with donks raising QTo and 75s. I haven't really experienced this before but I'll adjust (either by 3betting preflop or severely limiting how much I play TPTK/2K for). Hitting more flops and getting played back at when I'm strong would be good too.