&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Snowmen

Play a HUSNG get it all-in 88 v. 55. Of course...wow, the guy went all-in preflop 3 times with PPs and hit sets every fucking time. Honestly one of the worst people I've played but the luckiest. "rofl, king of the two outers" I said when he hit the second time. After I came back from t100 (rofl!) and had him at t500 I made a bad call with Kx v. Ax. Other than that it was all about his fucking blind sets.

Stars rebuy, I fold 55 to a 6bb raise. Flop 655, oh darn. I get sick of losing to runner-runner and start pushing with the best hand preflop. This lasts two hands before KJo is proven to be greater than ATo. Goodbye cruel donkament.

Weather sucks today which really aggrivates me seeing as how yesterday was beautiful (until we finished work).