&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

War wounds

Ugh, had to work overtime today, which sucked. Of course, the balmy weather disappeared as soon as we finished for the day. I managed to shoulder charge a metal gate and fuck up my shoulder. Then after work I cut my knuckle quite deeply disassembling a snooker table. Those slates are heavy!

And, ugh, I cashout of Ladbrokes to give Party another shot. Ooh, AA, sweet. Reraise to $15 preflop. QJx flop, bet $25, villain raises to $80. Oh, snap. I call because I'm retarded and of course villain shows me QQ. Close Party tables.

Another table, another site. SB QQ. Call a raise. AAx flop, K turn. I bet the turn, called, villain bets pot on river, foldsville.

Get my Party monies back (well, most of them guy wasn't full) with AA v. QQ(?) on a Jxx flop, King on the river. I then value bet my 4 card straight into the cunt who I gave my stack to earlier.

Oh, fuck this shit, Pacific decided to fold JJ UTG for me. Fuck you Pacific. Don't want my monies? Buh-bye.

Stars rebuy. AQs v. JJ. Best hand wins. Next hand I push what's left of my stack with A6o. JJ calls with J3s, 3 on the river. Uh, yeah, you'll get deep in the donkament playing like that. Hope my chips help you, faggot.

A VERY VERY interesting thread on KK deep stacked. I give 'advice' but it probably sucks.