&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

Bet Pot

Bet pot button on Party screws me by changing as I click it to the minbet button. Nice UI. So...I minbet my set of Jacks on a 2 heart board, and bet pot on the flush turn o_O Fortunately, I C/C a weak TP and MHIG.

MI3: Good. The release was a bit poor but the film was highly enjoyable except...a bit too much Alias (almost too much to mention; explosives in the head, Davian's extraction, lots of the fight sequences, geeky tech guy, Shanghai, and Eric fucking Weiss [Greg Grunberg]) and Lost (er, Eric fucking Weiss and the resucitation) crossover. Up until last month I still thought Sodenberg was directing?! Shows how much I know. Um, Laurence Fishburne is fantastic as always, Ethan's team are good support. The only let down is how incredibly unsexy his wife (Michelle Monaghan) is. Both Keri Russell and Maggie Q steal the screen from her, although I guess she does look a lot like Katie Holmes so...Philip Seymour Hoffman made a good villain too.