&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

What a fucking joke

Party is. -2 buyins. Pushed an OESD into a LAGs middle set. I don't normally push those but the fucker is something like 36/30/7.2. As soon as he called, I knew I was beat. That's one. The other was KK v. AA. I took a passive line that wins the most from TT+ but of course he had it. I could have folded but since I had decided to take a passive line to stack TT-QQ I had to see it through. Of course, I could have 3bet pf and then DP'd. I've decided not to be that lame.

Now do people understand why I'm pissed off at a SS cunt stealing half my net profit in an AA v. KK v. K6o matchup? It's because I'm not often on the winning end of it.

Yeah, the LAG that I hate is: 35/27/5. His flop aggression is 7. He almost always pots it with a cbet. Little wonder I decided to play back at him with a primary draw. Of course I push bottom set (TT) into him to. However TT would have hit quads so...

Oh yeah, and 44 hit a set, I lead pot, pfr folded, SS called all-in with a FD. Of course the FD got there so no worries.

So I managed to have a losing session despite hitting set over set. Fucking, fucking meh.

I'm -9.59BB/100 @ 200NL over 900 hands, 24.55BB/100 @ 400NL over 135 in June. Maybe I should stick to the 400s?