&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

OMG!!! Pirates!!!

Well, that didn't take long. I'm glad they bounced back so quickly, even if I rarely use torrents :)

Ugh, thanks to villain getting really sneaky with his KK I get minimum value from the good end of the Aces versus Kings @ 400NL. Action: Idiot limps KK UTG+1, I raise to $30 in LP, idiot calls. Flop: 234, FD (which I don't hold). Checked to me and I bet $40, villain C/R to $125. Er, what? I wimp out and DP and see his KK later in the HH. Yes, that's a great line to take with an overpair. Overpairs are the nuts postflop.

Had I not the luxuary of DP I would have had to call flop and try to get to SD cheaply. GG, tricky, you saved yourself lots of money by overrepresenting your hand.

Also thanks to a run of Aces and Kings at a 200NL table I 3bet so much that one guy pushed TT into my aces. My heart sank when the board was KKxxA but thankfully he was just making a play at me.

Much later: Fucking, god, card dead and the few cards worth playing missed every fucking flop, and the few that hit took down tiny pots. So incredibly fucking standard. Slowly bleeding BBs makes me want to kill people.

I hit two sets: A set of Kings @ 200NL and a set of Fours at 400NL. With the Kings he folded on the flop, would be nice to get set over set for once. With the Fours, FD called the flop and folded to my turn bet. Every PFR I called with a PP I missed.