&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

Mistakes

Weewoo, totally exploited a calling stations natural tendencies...and I bluffed him off his hand earlier. WTF?

First I bluff him with using the dark force. Awesome when it works...I think he had a big Ace anyway. Then I got KK...and everyone folded. And then I got them again. He's .286/.127/.091 PF/F/T. I thought he would had the Ad at least. Sheesh. If a King had come out I would have had to have broken something.

Damn, don't like the fact that pokerhand preserves names :(

And yet, Party still gives me reason to bitch. This was the only decent table I got a seat at. I managed to make it on to two others but they were broken and playing three-handed. Still, can't argue with the amount of QQ+ I've been getting. KK twice in 37 hands. QQ back to back the other day. I don't think this is standard shorthanded.

WC: Portugal fucking suck. All they do is commit fouls and appeal for free kicks. Cocksuckers. Zidane owns. Very good penalty, although Ricardo nearly got a hand to it. FUCKING REALMEDIA. rofl, ball across the 6-yard box and both Portugese strikers dive. zomg, Bartez's butter fingers. France squeeze through. Portugal can go suck some cock.