&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

Cashout Curse

So I decided to avoid that altogether and cashout everything. Comment: "I've had enough of the 2 outers and runner-runner draws for now."

Sad part is I'm not even joking. AA, raise. Bet undercard flop against nit, check turn (??), call small bet on Queen river. QQ good. I checked turn because he was a nit and I thought there was a good chance he had a set on the flop anyway. He didn't even 3bet me out of the SB with QQ FFS. Oh yeah, lost AA all-in on the flop versus shortstacks QQ earlier too. Bitch on the river.

AND THEN..! Qxx flop with 1 spade. I'd raised 99 preflop so I cbet. Call. Turn 9 of spades. POT. Quickly called. River X of spades. Villain takes awhile to check. Hmm, I'll check behind. KQs, spades is goot.

Oh yeah, and then I got c/minraised with QJ on a Q-high flop. Checked turn, called a bluff from his missed FD on King river. Good only he had K8s. FUCKING GOD.

And then I start folding Kxs/Axs even more often because I cannot win with a cbet. Next time I fold it preflop I get a TP + FD flop, flush on the turn board.

Even with flopping a FH (fours full of nines) I only get his stack because he makes a runner-runner flush with AKs. And, even with stacking that guy I managed to lose $40 this evening to...what? PT is kind of fucked up but I listed the few ones I can remember. Oh, I misplayed some of my drawing hands by not building big enough pots early. I may have flopped more sets if I'd seen more flops with PPs but I either got everyone to fold preflop, or I got floated or c/r after I missed the flop. There was one great hand where I raised 33 and the flop comes AK3r. I bet 2/3 and everyone folded. lols? I forget that they all call with crappy suited/offsuit connectors and nothing else. Kill me now.

Anyway, after my cashout is complete I will close my party account and deposit like $2k on Prima. If the games really suck I'll go back to Party next week with a RB account. I think 30% is the best I can get...but I think I've only been offered 25% so far.

This girl looks exactly like my biggest crush in Secondary School.