&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Duh Bank Holiday

Durr! No, not him. Dur, dur.

Well, I met my goal...Including JJ sucking out on KQ on T9xJ board, it was wet as hell, he can have two pair, lower sets, and combo draws. I don't really regret the call. I said "I apologise" and villain responded "if you're that sorry transer me the $400". I should have then replied "I said I apologise, I'm not sorry" but I said something weak about not being that sorry. Meh, I should just avoid the chat altogether. Also, I called a button raise with 99, flop J9x. I decide to slowplay it because he probably has nothing that can stand a raise. Flop c/c, turn T (fuck!) c/c, river 8 (JESUS FUCKING CHRIST) c/f. Kind of weak, I guess, but I don't see heroic calls being too profitable there.

I also had a fish overbet hugely in a pot where I had KJ and a pair of Kings. Flop checked, he overbets the turn, I call because "WTF?". River pairs the turn card and he pushes for a stupidly large overbet. I almost call because "that has to be a bluff, he's getting no value from the hands in my range and he cannot expect me to call." But then I realise he's probably only thinking "zomg, two pair. OMFG, fullhouse now!!". Perhaps.

Anyway, there is no point me withdrawing money until after the bank holiday so I guess I'm stuck on Party until then.

Tried watching Fight Club but I think one of my CSS libs is fucked since it buggered up at chapter 20 or so (after Tyler is giving his Space Monkey recruitment speech at the club after Norton fights Bob). Damnit.

I had 22 tables open which was kind of neat. 9 party, 9 prima, & 4 pacific. Shame everything was slow as fuck (obviously) and PAHUD stopped working. Need to grimace and make a windows box just for poker (and use a KVM, obviously).

Uh, 24 open now, I think. Maximum prima, maximum party. It's either 22 or 24, can't be bothered counting. PT is fucking melting trying to import HHs.

Pacific 10/20 looks so incredibly soft I wish I had $2k to shortstack it. Well, I wish I had $50k to play it, TBH, or $10k to take a shot.