&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

Innit

SWEET, I keep getting KK!!! Oh, they keep getting AA. Ooh, they keep making 4 card straights. Ooh, they keep raising my bluffs. Ooh, fuck this fucking bullshit. Ooh, I have a hand, time for everyone to fold.

FUCKING, jesus. I can't believe I didn't fold KK. Get 4bet by a 20/13 and the flop comes QQ9fd and he pushes when I check to him. How often is he bluffing there? NOT VERY FUCKING OFTEN YOU RETARD. He can't have QQ, so he either has the other KK, AA, or some random bluff type hand. I don't think he's bluffing much. JJ probably isn't in his 4betting range against me. I even said 'jesus. aa' before calling off the rest of my stack. God I'm dumb. Okay, if the flop comes 25Tr, I can see how 'oh, it's just a cooler. no way to get away from it' but I had plenty of oppotunity to fold and didn't.

And my fucking semi-bluff. God, if I never bluff again it will be too soon. OOP KJx9f board. I check/raise his weakish turn bet with AQo (queen-high flush draw). He 3bet minraises me. ARRRRR.

Oh, and my 88 takes too much heat on a J2345 board. I WONDER WHAT YOU CALLED TO THE RIVER WITH? AJ perhaps?

God, play bad: -50BB. Get cold decked and play bad: -100BB.

I love Party, it's my friend.