&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

Champloo

Hands played: 0. Fuck.

I was planning to play ~8 to ~10 but...PT is still being a bitch. 115 Party files and it's been chugging for 4 something hours. [x] BASTARD. I really hope it finishes before I go to sleep otherwise I will have to do the conversion tomorrow. Meaning FT import won't happen until tomorrow evening. IIRC, pgsql imports are quicker...?

pgsql should be good to go. Can't guarentee it will start/stop correctly on reboot but it should work.

My new database's name is 'champloo' and, hopefully, I should flesh it out with some mined data. It's no smartazz but it's cheaper. I think at 5/10 I would consider it. If your wondering what I'm talking about, here's a hint: Cheat codes. Try up down up down left right left right a b start in the Party lobby.

Neteller (forever more known as NT on here) finally completed my bank transfer. The Indian women was unintelligible but I managed to satisfy her that I was the one making the deposit into my account. Great. So I now have enough monies on Party to play (unless I run excrciatingly badly, which is of course very possible). And, I have enough monies on FT to play provided I continue to play/run goot. I also have some monies in a savings account earning a paltry amount of interest.

(Watched stuff. Simpsons.1801: Meh? I think I smiled once or twice. HSP.215: I laughed out loud during this, though. No real huge pots but pretty entertaining. The OESD v. OESD v. OESFD was a great hand. Nip/Tuck.401: Christian is a baller. Pure fucking baller. The daughter was hot, the mom was not. The golddigging black chick was also not. Brooke Shields was good and I hope/think she'll be a recurring character (she was the shrink, right?). Woman at the end was also hot. AmericanDad.301: Pretty good. Not fantastic but decent. I watched this and FG yesterday but I'm including it for completeness. FamilyGuy.601: Funny moments, hated Peter's storyline. Decent but not fantastic.)

(Why can't these be HQ? And naked, obviously.)

It's ten to eleven and PT is still not done. BASTARD.