&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

On tilt

Straw: AJs UTG. I raise, SB calls. Flop QsJx9s. $15 in to $16, checkminraied. Hmm, fuck it. I've lost KK to AA already this evening, gotten check/raised on multiple turns. I have not won at showdown once. Push. Instacall. Turn 8c, river 8d. 99 is goot. Because, of course he has a set. I mean, of course. How could he have anything else. I mean, I may have played it stupidly (he's minraising OOP, calling is surely a better play) but it's just the final straw.

Sit out. Redeem rakeback. Go to withdraw. 4 buyins down. Sweet. Withdrawl options...oh, of course I can't withdraw to the Visa card I deposited with, that would be stupid. Open Neteller account. Withdraw to that. Fuck you Prima. I mean, okay, I get it, I am running bad. That happens. Why do I always get called when I am semi-bluffing and never when I have nuts or close to? I have won one big pot in 2.5k hands. Do you see how goddamn scary that board is? 4 to a straight, 3 to a flush. I call down with fucking KK because of a read. Second biggest pot I've won I actually make a fucking flush draw with FD+TP2K. I mean, one hand goes perfectly I still don't stack him. Sure, I maybe push instead of valuebetting but meh. Okay, after KK and K9s, AA is most profitable...without going to showdown. Largest net hand is +$27. 14BB, monster win. Then JJ, ATs (made top two against a shortstack, holy..!), 88 (bigest net +$55), T5s (flopped flush and shorty turned trip Aces, net +$38). And that's about it. Yeah, 25 others are in the green but all less than 1BB/hand.

And of course there are the losers: AJs, obviously. 77, er, not quite so obviously (that's the only set I flopped with 77 so there's -$30 from that too). 55, lol, misclickaments. But, I have lost more than that due to EVERY OTHER time I raise and cbet (and miss, obviously) I get raised, or if I call a raise, I have missed. Trips no goot. Very meh, hand. And at number five, a missed flushdraw after shorty turns two pair. Again, meh, hand. Leading is BY FAR better than c/r'ing there and calling is better too. I know this but...fuck it up. And then 66, K9o (I called on turn to check/fold on river. Not sure if that's entirely correct), JTo (cbets minraised), 44 (no sets, I float in my own fucking pot to no avail). Other decent hands losing: KQ, T8s, QJs, AJo, KTo, & AQs.

So, I get it. 30% W$WSF is no good. 16/48 went/won showdown equals "I seldom make good hands/no one calls down with worse hands". Nittiest of stats @ 13/7/3.7 (13737, letet?). Aggression is 5 on the flop, 3 on the turn, and 1.6 on the river. I mean, I am playing a much tighter, more aggressive game than the 20/10's, right? Yeah, I should probably be 13/13 with such a low VPIP but still. I mean, I could be a 20+/7 spastic with ease. Just call, call. OOP, in position. Open limp and call raises. Wheee, maybe then I could run at ~20PTBB/100 like the other fags. Ideally I would like to be x/13, or blah/blah/woof.woof. Whatever.

Crux is, fuck Prima. Try FT. RB hitch on Party but I think I'll be going back. END_WHINE.

This is kind of brilliant. Banksy++