&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

BBC-HD

Godbless the Planet Earth team. I didn't even know that the new series started again this weekend, I've just been rewatching the old one because it's so damn good. They reused the female polar bear and cubs footage from the first episode, though. Doug, the scottish cameraman, also had a diary in the first season but I can't remember what he filmed. I think it might have been the snow leopard. I bet he wishes he film somewhere a little warmer.

Case fan's bearing is doing my head in. It's silent now, whether it's broken or running perfectly, I don't know. I daren't touch it. Yeah, they're cheap as chips but pnp is ridiculous if I only order fans. Need to measure it too, since it fits the door grill. Think it must be 80mm. I'll get a bunch of 'em, anyway.

Also need to start thinking about building a new system. Performance on this one is just dire. Well, not 'dire' but not excellent. Main reason is to get a vmware system that is capable of having 4+ tables with PA open on.

Did not play poker. Got a jovial response from FT support about 'boomswitching/OMFG, I ask for boomswitch you give me a 1-outer'. Called me a 'sophisticated' player and mentioned the HSP Hansen/Negraneu hand. Yeah, yeah, he's appeasing the fish :) The comedy gold response from Kevin about him actually turning on the boomswitch was better, though. I  FT.

NIT: That XHTML is ugly, span around a non-breaking space. OMG, you're breaking the internets!