&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Sunday

Stataments lol

So I've been looking over the TAGtards stats this month and he's got a slightly worse loss rate than me. However, he plays really, really bad. Check it:

  1. J7s v. 99. Um, no pair, no draw, just raw aggression. How's that working out for you?
  2. This time he had a pair. I guess he hates minraises as much as I do?
  3. AKo is the nuts, obviously.
  4. lol at this guy thinking bottom set might not be good.
  5. Whole lot of hands where he 3bets light and gets shit on.

Not that I'm ragging on this guy particularly but, jesus. When I play bad I lose pots a quarter the size of those. And I generally do it with at least some outs.

Things could be worse. lol, yves.

I guess I should play today. I guess.

Edit: Uh, no, I can't be bothered. Games are sucky and, well, I hate poker. Maybe I'll play Q3? lol.