&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Tuesday

Shipit

Wee, wii is on the way. Guaranteed Dec 14th delivery. Not bad for £235. Obviously, getting one on the 8th would have been better but meh. I should have Red Steel & Zelda (and Keeley!) on the 8th. Also should be getting my VGA transcoder this week. Exciting stuff! I wonder if I get a nunchuck with it? Probably.

Looking at the games for 6 days while I wait on the console is pretty fucked up but whatever. I think I still have an N64 so I'll be able to test the VGA box when it arrives.

To do: Find N64. Chuck Xbox & assorted junk.

It's been awhile since I mentioned it but yes, I buggered the soldering (burnt through a trace) while trying to chip it. It's sat there for over a year. All I wanted to do was put Linux on it!

Haven't played any poker today, which is why I'm in a good mood.

Also on my todo list is: Make a video and post it to...CR forums, I think. Feedback is less likely to be as bitter as 2p2's SSNL. Yes, I've been playing a year. No, I have no idea what I'm doing still. Um, yes, it looks like I'm playing 13/8 and losing. Yes, 18% WSD and losing. Leaks: Overplaying overpairs.

Can't decided whether I like tender, delicate, gentle, or soft fish. Hard to decide. They all have merits. Delicate is kind of gay. Tender or soft seem to have the best ring to them.