&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Saturday

Tilt

Fucking owned by a 40/20 lag bitch. Oh, I'll all any bet from any position with any two cards, lolz. And I'll bluff everytime. Oh, you only ever have Ace-high or an underpair, lolz, owned. I'll 3bet you with 59o, lolz. I will amass a 500BB stack on one table by sucking out on people repeatedly and bluffing them off hands. I'll lose 200BB on another table by doing the same thing. lolz, I rule.

Last hand, I 3bet fucking TAGfish with AKo, lagtard cold calls from the blinds. That doesn't mean anything, he'll call with any two he wants here. Flop is J84, lots of help for me there. They both check, and I check too since lagtard will OOP float me 60% of the time, and I won't be able to make him fold any pair. Turn is another 4, which isn't a bad card for me. Lagtard bets into both of us, and we fold. He shows 96s.

Such a hugely profitable play, there. Calling OOP with suited junk, and then betting into two people.

Also, raise JJ OTB, obviously I get 3bet. I call, flop is Q-high w/ two diamonds. He open pushes. YESH. 52s, go all-in.

I don't call these pushes without being able to beat top pair, too much chance I'm beat already or up against a FD with two overcards. Terrible equity against that range.

Also, I can't get people to fold bottom pair. Cbet 529r flop with 88. Turn K, river A. Turn is checked through, he bets $28 on river. HOW THE FUCK can he have an Ace there, seriously? A9 maybe. Whatever, call. A2o, awesome.

I think I won one hand. Of course it didn't go to showdown, I don't win at showdown. 224. He check calls. Turn Jack, he leads pot into me. Okay, fucker, call this push with 88-TT.

I honestly didn't intend to make this a bad beat post but whatever. I'll make a new one.