&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Monday

I'm all-in

WTF, 4bet AA against aggrotard, he check/folds the flop (Txx). WTF calls a 4bet and folds on a Ten high flop? Seriously.

Good hand, raise 22 against guy who I've 3bet twice with AKo. He folded once, raised me off ace-high once. I also took a pot where I had QQ on a xTJQ turn. Ugliest turn ever. Enough for me to go broke on if he had AK/flush/AK. Anyway, I raise 22, he calls from the blinds. Flop QQ2. SHIPIT? He leads $20 or something. I make it $50. He calls. Turn is J. Meh, not the best card for me but a hell of a lot better than A. He checks. Obviously he has a Queen to call flop raise, or a flush draw. I donk bet $50, setting up a river push if he just calls or, hopefully, inducing a raise since he's aggro. He pushes. Fuck, bound to be QJ...snap call anyway. AQ, misses on river. SHIPIT. That push is a monster error since, I probably call with nothing he beats. Maybe KQ.

That was the good hand. The bad one was flopping top two with A9o on 49A flop against the main attraction. He is 53/12/1.6, pretty fucked up stats, eh? Super low aggression is semi-misleading, I think since it equals 26/x/3.2. That's pretty fucking aggro, really, if I'm right. Anyway, I bet, he raises, I 3bet, he pushes. I think "44? Well, I some equity if he has that...". Call, he shows 44. I curse. I look up how much equity I have, like 17%. Yep.

Labels: