&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Tuesday

Not nearly nitty enough

Still learning just how nitty one needs to be in Omaha. E.g. JJxx J9x flop, SS bets, I raise, SS pushes, deepstack calls. Turn is a Queen. Fuck, check/check. River Ace, he bets $30 into ~$60. FUCK. It is a protected pot so I can fold but I call. KTxx. Doh.

Anyway, before that got it allin with KK45 on K9x flop. Straight draw hit but I runner-runnered a 5-high flush. Top set never wins.

Wow, fuck. As I was just writing that/watching FamilyGuy a huge wasp, about 40mm long started buzzing in front of my monitor and face. To make matters worse, I missed it with my shoe the first time. So it was angrilly buzzing around. Made damn sure I hit it the second time. Yet it was still alive on the floor.

Lol, at cleaveland steamer reference in PrisonBreak.

One hand of HE that I wasn't sure WTF to do. 77 on 645 flop. I cbet, TAGish guy who's 70% fold to cbet raises pot. Um, push? Um, no, that can't be a good idea. Sure he's got a FD/combodraw which he'll fold most of the time. Sometimes I'm sure he'll call with better draws. Also, I could be drawing for a split. Not to mention that the majority of the time when he calls here I'll be up against top two/a set. I really think folding is better than raising here. With AA, I guess it's the same deal but I have a hell of a lot of a harder time letting go of Aces there.

Meh, it comes down to that he wasn't the player at the table that I was prepared to play a big pot with with pair+OESD. Lost a fucking cbet, though.