&>/dev/null

pirates, robots, ninjas; supercowpowers, fugu & geckos; fish & chips.

Wednesday

PL Oh

Broke my rule, 3bet AAds. 789 flop, I bet, he pushes. I have FUCK ALL draws. AA + a 7. UGH, UGH, I've put half my stack in HOW THE FUCK CAN I FOLD NOW? 56xx goot.

Then, to make matters worse, QQx on Qxx flop. I have the nuts! I get it all in against shortstacks AxAx. Guess what?

Sigh, back to my old rule. Limp call with everything unless I can get a third of my stack in preflop with AAxx. AA unimproved is a fucking piece of shit and only wins very rarely. I'm using the donk philosophy of 'any two cards can win!' but I get four!!1

Well, that was that. AAxx makes two good hands: Aces-full & nut flush. Worthless otherwise.

Holdem did better. Contacted 3-bet.net. Coaching++.

Only notable hand in HE was opened 77, guy calls. Q88. I cbet, he calls. UGH. 7 on the turn, he bets, I raise less than pot. He calls??? J on the river. He check/folds to my push. EFF? Thought I was going to up against 78.

Got QQ a bunch of times. Nothing happening. Got 3bet with Axs, easy fold. It was a session in which everything went right, pretty much. Opened 55, shortstack calls. Flop is A53, I cbet, he check/pushes. Um, duh. Best part is he was calling my raise with A3. HAHA, no wonder you have 20BB you fucking idiot. Shame you don't have 100.

Awesome. Maybe I can do that if I continue to suck at poker (2.7PTBB/100 over 30K). What's that...$3600? WTF, I have +$3.6k, really? Don't think so. Wonder what the rake is on that...mmm, according to the rakeback calculator, it's $4.6K. So I'm not beating the rake now? Wow, depressing shit. Unless PTBB figures in rake? I think it does, actually since there's a rake column. I know I'm not down $1.2k, anyway.

Truth: Deposited $600 on FT. Clear bonus. Deposit $1k for reload. Clear bonus. That's $1600. I should have $2700 w/ bonuses. Over that with RB. Um, NOPE. Burnt $1.2K at 400NL.

IDK, so I have done nothing but lose money at FT. Was at $3.3k after second deposit. Then I took a shot and failed. Then I 'ran bad'. I am about $600 in the hole after RB & bonuses. Impressive shit.

Oh, I'm quote/unquote up but I've been running less than breakeven.

No, wait, I'm up a small amount at 200NL since 400NL disaster really crippled me.

I'm also not sure why I keep playing PLO. It's supposed to be variance free monies through nut peddling yet I'm going all-in with AAxx still. Calling all-ins with King high flushes. Fucking, DUH. This shit is meant to be helping my winrate, not crippling it.

If I played 2k hands a day (~5hrs 4tabling) I could live off the rakeback at 1/2NL. When I say live, I mean that would match my currect paycheck. I think I'd stick a fork in socket before doing that, though.

Speaking of which, my contingency plan is going all to hell. Fucking dodgy drugdealers are unreliable. Plus I'm sure I'm paying a back pocket tax. Grr.